The campaign is off to a great start and it’s down to the wonderful community of supporters we have at VfP. However, we will need all the support we can get if we are to reach our target of 5 million users in the run up to the election.
In short, Vote for Policies NEEDS YOU!
If you’d like to volunteer with us…
What we need from you:
- Email or call places like student unions, membership organisations, unions etc. to tell them about the service
- Use social media to share the link with your networks and other relevant networks, forums, etc.
- Be available to report back briefly once a week with how you’ve got on and keep in touch with the team.
You’ll report to the campaign manager and will be given ideas of places to target – but we’ll also really appreciate any ideas you have. We don’t have an office so you will be working remotely from wherever you are in the UK.
What you’ll get from us:
- Our undying love and appreciation!
- A limited edition Vote for Policies t-shirt (modelled by VfP volunteer Jamie, below)
- An invite to our election night party
- A chance to be part of an exciting few weeks and a project that can change our democracy for the better
How to apply:
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a couple of lines about 1) who you are, 2) why you’d like to get involved and 3) what you can bring to the team. We are looking for volunteers from all backgrounds, political persuasions and need as diverse a group as possible. We look forward to hearing from you!
Oh and start date – ASAP!