We all want a fair and just society where every one of us can thrive. For that to happen, everyone should have a say in what happens – and have access to the truth. So when as many as 24 million don’t vote, it’s clear something has gone drastically wrong.
Democracy isn’t working. But we can redesign it.
Our Survey and Tracker have been a good start, but we need to be doing so much more. Things like:
- Education modules for schools
- Easy access to facts and figures
- Tailored services for the least represented voter groups
- Commercial services that support our mission
There is little opportunity for funding this work at scale, which is why Vote for Policies has been entirely volunteer-run up to now. But this isn’t working fast enough.
With your help, over the next year we can build a core team to expand our services, support the volunteers, and establish a sustainable business model for the future.
Donate to make our work sustainable
This can’t happen without you. All donations help, but monthly donations will provide the sustainability we need in the longer term.
Contact us to pay directly to our bank (to avoid fees), or to donate a different amount.
Join the community
Donating regularly to Vote for Policies means you are joining a community of like-minded people and organisations who see democracy as an issue of equality. Where the getting the truth matters more than getting your own way.
We want to make sure our time is focussed on doing the work you care about too. Our approach is therefore more focussed on transparency over our work, rather than creating reports. As donors you can expect:
- Access to the tools we use to track our work. This way you don’t have to wait for us to be in touch to find out what’s going on.
- Occasional email updates to let you know about key activities and milestones.
- Research we commission into voter behaviour, as well as insight from our own survey data. Donors will receive these first, before being published for everyone .
For organisations who can pay more and want to associate more closely with our work, we display your brand on our partners page and can develop specific packages or services that will support both our organisations. This includes:
- Bespoke services based on the policies most relevant to your organisation. This includes
- Evaluating the policies most relevant to your organisation
- Collating those policies to track government progress from a single source (embedded in your website)
- Comparing the relevant policies across all parties’ manifestos.
- Bespoke education and training on our policy tracking and analysis methods, and maintaining an unbiased, non-partisan voice.
- Speakers for your events, including for universities and schools.
Please get in touch to talk about partnering with us.